Friday, January 22, 2010

Helpless

Have stopped writing? My heart and mind were hit with question of my friend today. By reflex, I said no. In fact I did not stop writing, just a break. Unfortunately, my pause in writing was too long and protracted. As a result, no wonder if my author friend asked like that. Sadly, he's not the first. I feel trapped in a miserable inability to write.

If you're loyal visitors of this blog, perhaps you also have the same thoughts. By looking at the writing frequency of my post that is obviously decreased, it's not wrong then I am "sentenced" to stop writing. I will not apology for my writing more and more infrequent. I just want to tell you why it can happen all at once to explain what I mean by powerlessness.

My current condition is like intricate yarn. It is not clear because the tip of his roots intertwined and tangled. It's frustrating to be able to parse them. My daily activities really drain me. So, what do actually I do every day? That question you would ask of course. If I may scapegoat, a new activity that's causing all my helplessness. However, it was just wishing. Surely that's not what makes my writing activities into a mess. It's activity that I started to live since July 2009 has contributed to disrupt my writing world. I can feel at all right now. I am so weary after a busy with activity. If my writing activity then became a mess, it's all because of my own that I was so stupid not to be able to regulate my schedule.

Picture source: imageshack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment